About This Episode
Small businesses have had to adapt rapidly in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. While many have applied for aid from the CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Programs, have large corporations benefited more than small businesses? Small businesses create nearly 1.5 million new jobs in the United States annually, and account for almost 99% of business being conducted in the country. However, as of March of 2020 billionaires’ total wealth has increased by $308 billion.
Tune in to The Brew where Val, Nikhil and Luis talk about their Top 4 ways to implement change into your business that could make a huge difference in surviving COVID-19.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
1. Uber and Lyft updates and clarifications
2. The Secret Service buying phone location data from your apps
3. AirBnB files for IPO during financial instability
4. College Student leverages OpenAI’s GTP-3 to get top rank on his blog
5. Small Business growth and adaptation during COVID-19
6. Nikhil’s failure story